Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hey Everyone!

Ok, yeah, my original "drive to write" sorta fell apart in midstream. Mostly, despite my best attempts otherwise, losing my job majorly got me down.

I've still been writing, but I haven't been posting anything, and for the most part, now I'm unsure I want to... at least, not like this...

See, this is too much me. I'm not in the mood for "all about joe"...

what I want is Q&E back.

For those many millions who never saw Q&E, it was a compilation magazine I put together, with contributions from my friends. It had writing, art, essays, poetry, and one drunken-chess match.

It was silly and fun.

I want to do Q&E. Q&E-2, the Online Edition.

I still need to bounce this off my writer friends, get in contact with some whom I've lost touch, and start hussling up submissions, but I'm going to do this.

I'm also going to feature a section called "Salt Lake Perspective", which is a ressurrection of an idea I had a long time ago about writing pieces about SLC, where I live. Being a religion dominated state means there's an interesting break between the mormons and non-mormons. That leads to a lot of oddities in our society, which is interesting to write about.

Also, there are friends of mine who have left, and I'd like to get them to write about the difference between Here and Gone.

anyways, I'll have and post more information when I have it.

Until then, Keep Writing, and be sexxy

1 Comments:

Blogger AGF said...

You should write... Totally! Don't stop. Write like you read. Let your eyes devour words and let your pen regurgitate that experiences and visions you have. Its so worth it in the long run. I am trying to write to, so maybe encouraging you is like encouraging myself. :) Good luck!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home